Armaldia is a play-to-earn economic, social, MMO unique universe based on the war between two factions – Hitech and Wild Magic. It is a city builder genre game, the first of its kind because it has infinite expansion.
The game allows you to own land, construct buildings, produce resources, buy, sell and trade. Still, the main attraction is WAR!
Choose your faction, go to war and get rewards.
Armaldia universe consists of 198000 land plots, which can be purchased as an NFT. You will build an economy on your land, which will be used to go to WAR! Through WAR, you will earn real money.
We use Binance to support NFTs!
Optimized for planetary exploitation, the merciless android race gained notoriety for laying waste to anything and everything standing in its way. Known for utilizing advanced technology, the Hitech are identified by their shiny metal exteriors, energy beams, and slick architecture. The rich composition of Armaldia was discovered by Hitech probes and has prompted a wide-scale invasion to destroy the potential threat of wild beasts present on the planet.
Born together with the planet, what the creatures of Armaldia lack in technological advances, they more than compensate with their attunement to the chaotic energy surrounding their world. The life forces of Armaldia, labeled as Wild Magic, encompass many unusual phenomena occurring on the planet, including mobile plant-like creatures and seemingly conscious natural architecture. Their primary concern is self-preservation, which is threatened by the outsider invasion.
Control a limited supply of valuable land plots. Each land plot is an individual and unique NFT, which serves as the fundamental building block of Armaldia.
- Construct buildings on your land to generate resources.
- Personalize your owned buildings through customization and maximize their value.
- Spend energy generated by your buildings to gain even more value.
- Continually improve your NFT, changing both its value and appearance.
Armaldia’s crypto coin
Armaldia has a crypto coin that is the primary resource in the game and is used as the default resource for exchanging value in-game. Armaldia crypto coins can be exchanged for real money.
Armaldia crypto coin purpose gives players the opportunity to:
- Buy building floors (from the game)
- Trade game objects (buildings, floors, land)
- Speed up processes
- Buy resources
- Buy NFTs (buildings and land)
You gain 3 of 6 types of resources from your land plots. The better land plots give you more resources.
The resources are used to buy armed forces to participate in the cyclical faction WAR. Armed forces are distinct sets of units, with varying power levels and resource requirements. Stronger units require both more different types of resources as well as their larger quantities to be purchased.
Guild and Social Mechanics
The game will include the basic social features typically expected in multiplayer games, such as a chat functionality with its related features, allowing you to communicate to your colleagues and friends directly and or in a group. One type of player groups are explicitly supported and encouraged by the game in the form of player guilds. Guilds, for a fee, provide players with an exclusive communication channel as well as the ability to display their guild to other players. Additionally, members of the guild can be configured as guild patrons, redirecting all of their in-game monetary rewards to the guild leaders.
- The game has basic chat features
- Guilds, or player groups, allow players to form exclusive groups
- Guilds allow redirecting player rewards from the same guild members to other members
- Guilds have associated costs (fee to register, maintain and upgrade the guilds)
NFT and other in-game usable item trading is to be facilitated by a Marketplace system. The system described is to function the same way it does in MMO games, WoW (World of Warcraft) specifically. A marketplace allows in-game players to sell their resources, items, and NFTs.
To enable players to purchase war forces, which cost various resources, the players have access to the marketplace of Armaldia. The marketplace provides the functionality of listing resources to be traded for specific other resources, allowing the players to trade unwanted excess materials for more desirable ones. The two possible listings allowed are direct trades and auctions, where the former lets players buy parts of the listing and bid on the whole listing in the latter case. Additionally, listing resources on the marketplace requires a non-refundable deposit. Every in-game resource is tradable.
- The game has a marketplace, allowing players to trade resources
- Trades can be direct, using arbitrary amounts, or auctions, trading complete amounts
- Listing materials costs a non-refundable deposit
- Every in-game resource is tradable
- NFTs buildings and lands are tradable
The marketplace is a simple and effective system for stabilizing the economy and allowing the players to determine the value of every item themselves. Bidding permits players to spend less money at the cost of potentially not receiving the item or at the very least receiving it not instantly. Regular item selling is supported by the AH too, through setting the bid and buyout prices to the same value.
Customizable Land – Dioramas
- The only NFTs in the game are plots of land.
- The owned land can be customized with buildings.
- It can be presented isolated from the rest of the game. In the game, the player owns self-sustainable pieces of land, the equivalent of real-life miniature models – dioramas. Images below show examples of the concept, with the primary features being isolation from the rest of the world and clear variation potential.
- Owned land can be inspected on its own, which associates the value of the owned NFT with a specific in-game model and allows to view easily
and trade the NFTs in and out of the game
- Easy customization and differentiation between different NFTs.
- NFT values can be quickly estimated visually by inspecting their associated image/model.
- There is plenty of opportunity for continuous game expansion through introducing new objects/materials/buildings etc, to customize the plots of land.
In other words, at the game’s core, before any other systems are added, the main objects the player owns and interacts with are separated pieces of land “floating in space”. This core establishes the fundamental focus on individual ownership and personalization. Adding new systems on top can then only help deepen the player’s relationship with the owned NFTs.
Participate in a structured war effort between the two conflicting factions. Cooperate with all other players from your faction to ensure victory across three war cycle phases:
Construct buildings, obtain and trade resources to prepare for the war phase
Strategically spend generated resources to the war effort of your faction.
Celebrate the victors of the war and review the results before the the next war cycle.
Each one of the zones contain war land the players compete on. The winning faction now wins if they have more powerful units in more zones than the other faction:
- Players can train and send troops in every zone
- Factions compete in each zone separately
- Winning faction has more power in more zones
In the case of an unlikely overall tie, the total power levels are compared to determine the winning faction, effectively reverting back to higher power number wins the war.
Each one of the zones will have a number of points that the winning faction will gain by winning it. The image on the below shows a potential point assignment, where:
- Winning on the center zone gives 5 points
- Winning on the center-adjacent zones gives 4 points
- Winning on the corner zones gives 3 points
The players strive to gain the most points, rather than win the most zones, making it possible to win the war by having won in fewer zones than the opposing faction.